Submit Articles for Courage
Information for Articles and Pictures Submitted to Courage
- Articles may be edited for length, clarity, and style.
- Articles must be submitted for publication no later than November 15 annually for the current year’s issue.
- Photos should be separate from the text in .JPG or .EPS format (The higher the resolution the better the printed detail).
- Submissions such as book reviews for the book pages are welcomed.
- Submissions for “The Last Word” must be condensed to fit on the last page and may be any topic. A picture accompanying the article would enhance the readability.
- The editor will place photos in the appropriate space within the text.
- Photos are published in black and white unless used on the front or back covers.
- All articles and photos become the property of the Canadian Fallen Firefighters Foundation.
- If articles or photos are procured from a source other than the sender, the written permission of the original author and/or photographer and an approved attribution line must be included with the submission.
- Not all submissions will necessarily be published due to space limitations. Authors will be advised if their submission will not be published.
Questions and submissions may be sent to email@example.com or mail to:
Canadian Fallen Firefighters Foundation
440 Laurier Ave W, Suite 200
Ottawa ON K1R 7X6